The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak is a 'Pro-Israel' report that brings together various pieces of news from a variety of sources to demonstrate the inherent racism involved in the politics of the Middle East. (Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
Independence Day - Yom Ha'atzmaut!
Last week I did not go to any official Yom Ha'atzmaut celebrations! I did not want to again hear well rehearsed speeches, delivered by distinguished community leaders and rabbis, who have no interest in promoting the need for Jewish national education. For many decades they have done nothing to stop Jewish national deterioration and are unwilling to influence the change of Israel's political direction!
Since Jews miraculously won the war of Independence in 1948 (at the time when the world was waiting in eager anticipation for the Arabs to finish what the Nazis and anti-Semitic collaborators started) the quality of Israel's political apparatus and the leadership of Jewish diaspora has gone from bad to worse.
Both sides of the Israli political spectrum have shown no interest in pursuing Jewish Zionist inspirations - they abandoned the political platforms of their founders! Instead they have been helping our enemies to destroy past gains! Jewish patriots are being evicted from their homes, at the same time as Arab enemies are given assistance by the legal system infested by anti-Zionist traitors!
What enemies of the Jewish people (Romans, Christian Church, common anti-Semites, Facists or Communists) were unable to achieve in 2,000 years, self-hating Jews are successfully implementing now with the help of inaction by self-serving and useless Jewish leadership. Members of the Jewish communities must shake off the veil of apathy and start caring about our national future!
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
- It has been scientifically proven that most anti-Semites and bigots of any kind are mainly intellectually challenged people, who found that instead of fixing their own life it is easier to blame others for the misery of their own existence. Unfortunately, they are manipulated and directed by clever anti-Semites, political and economic elite.
Arab Enemies Within
Organisers of Wednesday night's Yom Ha'atzmaut ceremonies searched high and low for an Arab to accept the honour of holding one of the lit torches that open the official Independence Day celebrations in Israel, Knesset speaker Reuven Rivlin. Not one Arab was interested, he said, either because they did not want to take part in official celebrations of the Jewish state, or because they had been intimidated by other Arabs.
- (They enjoy the country's lifestyle, but hate the Jewish state and the people who provide it)
Multiple Personalities Disorder of Ehud Barak
Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Israel is capable of contending with any near or distant enemy. It is the strongest nation within a 1,500-km radius thanks to its young people and their willingness to defend the nation's sovereignty and future.
- (In one week Barak said that Israel is not going to attack Iran and ordered the demolition of Jewish homes in Judea and Samaria, and in the next he makes a strong patriotic statement?)
No Civil Society for Egypt
Egypt has rejected a request from eight US-based civil society groups for licences to operate in the country after a crackdown on their activities sparked the first diplomatic spat with Washington since the toppling of President Hosni Mubarak.
- (Israel needs to take a lesson from Egypt and other Arab countries: bar anti-Israel organisations and make members of the press legally and financially responsible for the lies they spread!)
Another 'Friend' of Israel has Voiced "Concern"
The European Union called upon to reverse its decision to legalise three Jewish communities in Judeaand Samaria. "I am extremely concerned about the decision of the Israeli authorities regarding the status of the settlements of Sansana, Rechelim and Bruchin in the occupied Palestinian territory."
A top Saudi hacker who targeted Israel and Jews has died at age 28 of an asthma attack brought on by summer sandstorms. The hacker, who called himself "Cyber Terrorist," was known for hacking well-protected sites including Microsoft. He targeted Jewish and Israeli sites in particular, as well as a site belonging to Danish cartoonists who drew cartoons of Mohammed.
Hypocrisy of the Headlines:
"EU in Jerusalem condemns eviction of Arab family"- Arabs were evicted from Jewish properties, they illegally occupied! International anti-Semitic hypocrisy is only happy to see and support Israeli governments forcefully remove Jews from their homes! They did not protest and were silent when 8,500 Jews were forced from their home in Gaza!
Israeli Arabs have no Respect for the State
Jewish students at Hebrew University in Jerusalem and at Haifa University complained over the weekend that Arab students made noise, whistled, shrieked, and laughed all throughout the sounding of the sirens on Yom Hashoa, Holocaust Memorial Day.
- (What would happen to them if they acted this way during Ramadan in Saudi Arabia or Iran?)
Iran is Building Copy of US Drone
Iran says it has reverse-engineered a US spy drone captured by its armed forces last year and has begun building a copy. Tehran has flaunted the capture of the Sentinel, a top-secret surveillance drone with stealth technology, as a victory for Iran and a defeat for Washington in a complicated intelligence and technological battle.
- (This is another US military failure, like the assassination of Osama bin Laden, under the tutelage of Barack Obama)
Quote of the Week:
"The Jewish state will not allow those seeking our destruction to possess the means to achieve that goal. A nuclear armed Iranmust be stopped. Amazingly, some people refuse to acknowledge that Iran 's goal is to develop nuclear weapons. You see, Iran claims that it's enriching uranium to develop medical research. Yeah, right. A country that builds underground nuclear facilities, develops intercontinental ballistic missiles, manufactures thousands of centrifuges, and absorbs crippling sanctions - is doing all that in order to advance medical research?" - Bibi Netanyahu speech at AIPAC meeting
- So far, this is just the words. Will he have the courage to do what is right for Israel? Israel has to start behaving as an independent country - the plan for reunification of the Jewish land must be set and exacuted!
They Hold the Same Contempt for the World
International anti-Semites bark at Israel as a pack of mad dogs, but they are silent and disinterested about atrocities that are committed daily by their Muslims friends!
1. It is estimated that In Pakistan as many as 150 women are victims of acid attacks every year, usually perpetrated by vengeful husbands or in-laws. The victims are still being denied justice despite the tougher penalties introduced last year and they say the number of attacks is on the increase.
2. A 16-year-old Moroccan girl, who was forced by her family and judge to marry her rapist committed suicide. Article 475 of the Moroccan penal code allows for the "kidnapper" of a minor to marry his victim to restore the honour of the woman's family and escape prosecution. A government study last year found that about 25% of Moroccan women have been sexually assaulted at least once in their lives.
3. Some 500 to 2,000 British schoolgirls will be genitally mutilated over the summer holidays - leaving brutal physical and emotional scars. Yet there have been no prosecutions against the practice. Female genital mutilation (FGM) is widely common in African countries. Most people are unaware that this brutality is also practiced in Pakistan and other Muslim countries.
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.