The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak presents the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict to motivate people to support the Jewish National independence movement, Zionism! You may use articles and letters on your website, FaceBook etc.(Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
The Secret of Middle East Conflict Exposed!
For almost 50 years Israel has been blamed for all the problems and instability of the Middle East . With the success of ISIS in Syria and Iraq the true reasons behind the conflict are exposed:
1. There is a long standing deep-seated hatred, based on theological differences, between Shiites and Sunnis. It is behind a religious war currently waged by proxies:
- a. Shiites are lead by Iran with its stooges - Hezbollah, Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood and Iraqi Shi'a militias.
- b. Sunnis terrorists are funded predominately by Saudi Arabia. They are - Al Qaeda, ISIS, Fatah and many others.
2. At the same time, both Muslim sects, Shi'a and Sunni, subscribe to the same ideology/goal - global domination of Islam, which presents an existential threat to the Western way of life and does explain the bullish behavior of Muslim countries and communities in the Western world!
A brief essay below gives some ideas how the West can protect itself from the Islamic invasion, minimizing financial and human cost. I only hope that some Western politicians will read it and pay attention: The War on Terror - Containment Plan (See below)
Intensive 18-day search ends in tragedy as IDF confirms the three kidnapped teens were murdered. Eyal Yifrah 19, from Elad; Gilad Sha'ar, 16, from Talmon; and Naftali Frenkel, also 16, from Nof Ayalon, went missing on June 12th. They were found dead Monday, June 30, in the PA village of Kachil near Halhoul north of Hebron.
Massive Blaze as Gaza Rocket Strikes Sderot Factory!
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
The political stupidity, political bias and unwillingness to face reality of both major US parties, Democrats and Republicans, are the main reasons behind the dismal failure of the US strategic international policy! Most of the US presidents have been stubbornly insisting that Saudi Arabia is a friend of the US - despite the facts that official Saudi religious dogma is Wahhabism, world domination of Islam, and Saudis are unremittingly financing Sunni based Al Qaeda affiliated groups world-wide. This fundamental self-inflicted sabotage gave power to the enemy to control the foreign policy of the United States!
Disgraceful 'Ugly Nazi'!
Last week the United Nations Security Council failed to agree on a statement (due to a wording problem, not the principle of the resolution's stupidity) that would have condemned Israel over the deaths of PA Arabs, who resisted and attacked Israeli security force during security operation in Judea and Samaria, following the kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers by Hamas.
- (Three Jewish kids are kidnapped by PA terrorists, but 'Ugly Nothing' was trying to condemn Israel for trying to save their lives? The fact that the UNSC even discussed this resolution is appalling! Jailing journalists Peter Greste, Mohamed Fahmy and Baher Mohamed by Egypt and suppression of journalistic freedom by Muslim countries is not on a priority list of the UN agenda.)
Black Cloud over Islamic World
Jordanian air strikes hit ISIS armored contingents, June 23, as they invaded the kingdom through the Turaibil border crossing. ISIS completed its capture of the strategic Northern Iraqi town of Tal Afar. The US and Israel have laid on a battery of advanced intelligence-gathering measures - military satellites, drones and reconnaissance planes - to track the Islamist fighters rapid advance.
- (It looks like Israel is their only hope!)
One Israeli Proudly Exercising His Democratic Right
Arab MK Hanin Zoabi (Balad) was kicked out of a restaurant by the owner. The owner then tells her he's kicking her out, calling her "you little traitor. I can do it (remove you), it's my democratic right." Zoabi sparked rage a week ago, justifying in a radio interview the PA terrorists who abducted Naftali Frenkel (16), Gilad Sha'ar (16) and Eyal Yifrah (19).
Saudis Unleashed Uncontrollable Jeannie
A rare visit to Egypt by Saudi Arabia 's King Abdullah underlines the strong support for new president Abdel Fattah al-Sisi. The monarchy fears the rapid rise of Islamists in the wake of the Arab uprisings. The Saudi military has been mobilized and placed on high preparedness, after royal reconnaissance flights discovered that ISIS heading for the Saudi border to seize the Ar Ar crossing. Egyptian commandos are about to fly out to bolster Saudi border defenses.
- (Is it a sign of Sunni unity or fear of uncontrollable Islamic 'Jeannie', which they have helped to unleash?)
Israeli Support for Independent Kurdistan?
Israel will receive its first delivery of oil from a disputed pipeline in Kurdistan , in a sign of growing relations between the Jewish state and the autonomous Kurdish Regional Government (KRG) in northern Iraq. The oil delivery is from the KRG's new independent pipeline which bypasses the central Iraqi government by running directly to the Turkish port of Ceyhan. The independent export of oil to Israel comes shortly after Kurdish Peshmerga forces - the KRG's independent army - seized the oil-rich town of Kirkuk in northern Iraq.
- (Kurdish population is estimated at 26-34 million. Their national land is occupied by at least 4 Muslim countries. There is no demand from the UN or other international bodies to end this injustice!)
UNESCO Playing a 'Balancing' Game
Two days after UNESCO listed the PA controlled village of Battir as a World Heritage site in danger, UNESCO added the 2000 old 'Jewish' caves of Beit Guvrin-Maresha - known as a "city under a city" - to the prestigious list of World Heritage sites.
- (The 'insignificant' Arab village was added to the list first!)
Hamas Rocket Killed Arab Girl
A three -Year-Old Arab girl was killed and three others wounded in Gaza after a rocket fired at Israel by terrorists in the Hamas-enclave fell short, landing in Gaza itself. The rocket was the third of four fired within an hour from Gaza . The Iron Dome anti-missile defense system shot down the first two. Over 20 rockets have been fired at Israel during two weeks.
- (No international condemnation - just predictable silence!)
Quote of the Week:
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie." - Josef Goebbels, Nazi minister of propaganda
- The second sentence is less known, but very important to understand! Many governments had been using this principle!
The War on Terror - the Containment Plan
by Steven Shamrak. (20/10/2006)
We hear quite often that it is the fault of the West that the Muslim world hates us so much. They claim that it is Western demands for implementation of democracy, perceived as arrogance by Muslims, that are responsible for the escalation of Muslim terrorism worldwide. They say that Muslims feel disrespected and insulted by Western superiority and the life style, which the West tries to impose on the Muslim world. The message of hate toward the West is loud and clear!
I am totally sympathetic with their concerns and agree that we, Western countries, must not impose our values on our Muslim neighbours. We must completely refrain from interference in their way of life!
If the governments of Muslim countries and their population do not want to live by and obey the rules of mutual respect and peaceful co-existence with other nations, cultures and religions, we must let them live the way they desire! Therefore, total isolation must be imposed upon them and we have to let them live in complete and total disengagement from us.
They want to live in accordance with and under Sharia Law , a genuine Muslim life style and in an environment of malignant terror and hate. Let them enjoy it in complete self-containment! The wishes of the countries and peoples who hate us so much should be respected by Western society. We must allow them to maintain their ignorant life style and let them impose terror and hate on themselves only. This is the Containment Plan:
1. Start active development and implementation of alternative sources of energy, with complete dedication of financial and human resources.
The benefits: It will make a cleaner environment; political and economic independence from Arab oil; Remove a tool of Arab blackmail; Reduce financing of terror; Engender a positive and healthy economical balance and quality of life.
2. Intensify the war against drug trafficking from Muslim countries.
The benefits: It will improve public health; reduce the drugs for arms terror trade.
3. Suspend immigration from Muslim countries and deport the radical and criminal Islamic elements to the countries of their or their parent's origin.
The benefits: It will prevent the deliberate Muslimisation process of Western society; Stop the spread of locally grown Islamic terrorism; Allow freedom of expression in the Western Muslim communities.
4. Stop the sale of advanced arms and technology to Muslim countries.
The benefits: It will prevent the escalation of terror and transfer of advanced technology to the hands of terror fostering Muslim states; reduce the chance of development of WMD.
5. Reduce political, cultural and trade contacts. So far, those contacts have not encouraged Muslim societies to build democracy. Quite the opposite, hostility toward the West has increased.
The benefits: It will reduce cultural pollution of Western and Muslim societies.
6. If nothing else works stop all trade, cultural and political contacts with the worst offenders, like Iran and Saudi Arabia. Impose blockades.
The benefits: If their hatred of the West is so great and the West is so bad, they must not enjoy the produce of "evil"!
You can help keep this publication (The Shamrak Report) running with a small Donation via Paypal or Credit cards.
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate - Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict - Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror - Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
NOTE: Term Palestinians is used as a commonly known definition, not as acceptance of the existence of a fake nation, which was created by Arab states, with the help of the Soviet Union, in 1960s in order to discredit and undermine legitimacy, and eventually destroy the Jewish state!
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.