The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak presents the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict to motivate people to support the Jewish National independence movement, Zionism! You may use articles and letters on your website, FaceBook etc.(Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
Papal anti-Israel Propaganda Stunt
1) Pope Francis made an unscheduled stop at the security barrier that separates (Arab terrorists and saves Jewish lives) Bethlehem from Jerusalem on Sunday, praying with his head resting on the wall.
2) On the Pope's travel agenda is a visit to the Dehaishe 'refugee camp', a hotbed of anti-Israel and anti-Jewish terrorism. Among other things, the Pope will be 'treated' to a rogue's gallery of images of "the martyrs" - sons of the camp who were killed blowing themselves up in Israeli population centers, or killed or captured by IDF soldiers as they attempted to carry out a terror attack.
- (He did not bother to visit Jewish children in Sderot or Ashkelon, who have being subjected to hundreds of rockets fired by 'nice Palestinians' terrorists from Gaza.)
Non-Political Visit - "My foot"!
Just a week after Vatican declared that papal visit to Israel will be non-political, the Vatican's Secretary of State made a dramatic revelation (two days) ahead of Pope Francis's visit to Israel (last Sunday and Monday), declaring that the Pope will talk about the "Palestinian people's right to have a homeland, sovereign and independent."
- (Vatican has missed again an opportunity to open the Vatican's secret Holocaust-era files during the visit and confess its complicity in European genocide of Jews! Pope Francis met the President of Israel in Tel-Aviv, not in the country's capital Jerusalem! And, the Vatican calls Abbas "president of Palestinian state", not the Palestinian Authority.)
Terror Attack in Brussels
Three people were killed on Saturday afternoon and one seriously wounded in a shooting outside the Jewish Museum in central Brussels, Belgium. "This is a terrorist act, the assassin entered a Jewish museum deliberately" said Joel Rubinfeld, President of the Belgian League Against anti-Semitism.
- (This is direct result of systematic anti-Israel propaganda, hidden anti-Semitism, and Muslim/Arab appeasement policies in Europe!)
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
They say "Children are our future" - In Pakistan up to 1.5 million kids, mainly boys who ran from domestic abuse, live on the streets. Almost 90% of them are raped and sexually exploited by the male population. Similar ugliness thrives in Afghanistan, Bangladesh and other countries of the future Caliphate - 'Islamic paradise' for paedophiles and wife abusers. There is a systematic selective obedience of Islamic laws - they do not drink but kill others easily, they do not eat pork but routinely abused their wives and children!
Brave Defiance of National Stupidity
An IDF combat soldier in the Golani Brigade, who took part in a new protest by soldiers against the eviction of Jews from their homes, called on soldiers to refuse orders expelling Jews in an interview on Friday morning. The soldier, identified only as N., said: "if you go blindly after everything your commanders tell you, there will be a Holocaust. You can't go blindly, this is a clearly illegal order." "I'm a soldier who's supposed to defend citizens, what's the idea that I'd expel them from their homes?" "I'll sit three months in jail, but I won't sit with my conscience seeing how you uproot someone from his home."
The terrorist group Hamas says it's advancing with terror organization Islamic Jihad to integrating into the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), a (terrorist) group recognized internationally as representing the "Palestinian people." The Hamas leader noted that the topic of Arab terrorists imprisoned in Israel would be a central issue that the joint leadership would try to tackle.
The US Lost 'Interest' in Arab-Israel Conflict
The United States does not intend to present a new peace initiative in the Middle East. "A lot of things are happening in the world and Secretary of State John Kerry is busy with Ukraine, South Sudan and other urgent matters," said Jen Psaki, State Department spokeswoman.
- (Too many major international problems overshadowed the fake peace process and artificially generated attention to Israel. But, no one is interested in resolution of the conflict!)
New Friend of Israel?
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to the newly-elected Prime minister of India, Narendra Modi, congratulating him for his victory in the elections in the country. The two agreed to work to deepen cooperation between the two countries.
Humiliate Israel is the Aim, not Compensation
The Turkish organization IHH, which was behind the 2010 flotilla to Gaza , declared it would oppose an Israeli offer to pay compensation to the victims of the Mavi Marmara incident in exchange for the group dropping lawsuits over the attack. After an investigation, Israeli authorities discovered the vessel to be carrying no humanitarian aid - in fact, no aid supplies at all - whatsoever. When Israel refused Turkey's demands to apologize for raiding the Marmara, Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and expelled the Israeli ambassador in Ankara.
US is Dishonest Broker
Martin Indyk, the American negotiator in the peace talks between Israel and the PA, reportedly went on a "nasty" rant blaming the Jewish state for the talks' failure. The 30-minute-long tirade included Indyk, his wife Gahl Burt, and several members of his staff took place right after he spoke at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP), where he openly blamed Israeli construction in Judea and Samaria for the failure of the talks, despite the fact that a freeze of such building was not a precondition of talks.
- (He would be immediately out of work if he said the truth about the behavior of the Arab side!)
Ancient Synagogue Desecrated by Arab-Nazis
About 200 people who visited the ancient Judean synagogue at Samoa, near Hevron, on Sunday, found spray-painted swastikas on the walls of the structure and PLO flags flying above them. Har Hevron Regional Council Head Yochai Dimri said that it is "shocking to see a holy place desecrated in this way." "I expect the police to take care of this with at least the same severity in which such matters are taken care of in sites that are sacred to other religions."
- (As usual, Arab 'price tag' vandalism will not be condemned by the Vatican and the international press, and no 'vigorous' investigation will be conducted by Israeli police!)
Self-haters do not Represent Israel
1) Netanyahu distances himself from London meeting between Livni and Abbas, saying she does not represent the Israeli government. The prime minister's office said Saturday night that Netanyahu made it clear to Livni that she would be representing only herself, and not the Israeli government.
2) President Shimon Peres, who hails from the dovish Labor party, has not just been running his own political foreign policy track against Netanyahu's, but quietly intriguing with the prime minister's foes on a plan to remove him and his Likud from power.
- (Israel's diplomatic stupidity must end. Remove self-hating idiots from the government!)
What has Israel to do with Turkish Mine Disaster?
Turkey's prime minister shouted an anti-Israel slur as he was mobbed by angry protesters at the site of a deadly mine blast. "Why are you running away, Israeli spawn?" Recep Tayyip Erdogan is heard yelling at a protester in a video footage.
- (In the mind of idiots, any protest is instigated by 'Zionists'. Whenever they fail they blame Jews!)
Firebomb Attack on Jewish Girls not Reported
A well-planned firebomb attack on a bus full of Jewish schoolgirls on Tuesday could easily have ended in tragedy, but no news source even reported that it took place, except for Arutz Sheva. The girls were sixth-graders from a religious school in central Israel. They were on a bat mitzvah tour of the Cave of Machpela in Hevron, a site recognized by the government as an official heritage site, when four terrorists ambushed it with firebombs.
PA a Violent Society
The UN organization for women says it is "seriously concerned" over the rising rates of violence against women in PA-assigned areas, highlighting that the "worrying increase in the rate of femicide, from 13 in 2012 to 28 in 2013, demonstrates a widespread sense of impunity in killing women." Much of the femicide in the PA, and elsewhere in the Arab world, is in the form of "honor killing", when a woman is murdered by family members who believe she has brought shame or dishonor upon her family.
- (Femicide usually refers to violence perpetrated by partners or relatives of a woman. The practice is widely spread through the Muslim world!)
Barbaric Religion of the 21st Century
A pregnant Sudanese woman who married a Christian man was sentenced to death for refusing to recant her Christian faith. Meriam Ibrahim, whose father was Muslim but mother was an Orthodox Christian from Ethiopia, was convicted of "apostasy" and given four days to repent and escape death.
Expel Enemies from Jewish Land Now!
An imam at the Al Aqsa Mosque atop Jerusalem's Temple Mount has publicly urged the armies of the Arab world to invade Israel thus fulfill the great Muslim longing of destroying the hated "Zionist entity." In a televised sermon from Milan, Italy that was broadcast by Al Jazeera, Imam Raed Al-Daan said that Muslims everywhere are beginning to realize that "the Jewish state will vanish, and that the morning sun will rise on Palestine."
Quote of the Week:
"Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth." - Mohandas Ghandi
Anti-Semitism is a Sickness!
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) released the results of its unprecedented global survey of anti-Semitic attitudes. Titled the "Global 100", the survey reached over 53,000 respondents in 102 countries and territories worldwide.
The Global 100 showed 26 percent of respondents, a figure which represents 1.09 billion people worldwide, harbor anti-Semitic sentiment. Geographically, that number is higher in the Middle East and North Africa, rising to a whopping 74 percent. In the Americas its 19 percent, and Oceania fares best, with only 14 percent. What is truly disconcerting, however, is that 70 percent of all those deemed anti-Semitic by the index, admitted they had never met a Jew...
When broken down further by country or territory, the PA (controlled) territories showed the highest levels of animosity, with 93 percent of those surveyed deemed anti-Semitic. Laos, in Southeast Asia, had the lowest rate of anti-Semitic sentiment, with 0.2 percent. The next lowest results were from the Philippines (three percent) and Sweden (four percent). Interestingly, within the Middle East and North Africa, Iran showed the least anti-Semitic attitudes, with 56 percent, while Greece had the worst levels outside that region, at 69 percent...
The Holocaust was another area where survey results must give us pause: only 54 percent of respondents had heard of the Holocaust. Two thirds of those surveyed had either never heard of it or believed accounts to be inaccurate...
You can help keep this publication (The Shamrak Report) running with a small Donation via Paypal or Credit cards.
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate - Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict - Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror - Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
NOTE: Term Palestinians is used as a commonly known definition, not as acceptance of the existence of a fake nation, which was created by Arab states, with the help of the Soviet Union, in 1960s in order to discredit and undermine legitimacy, and eventually destroy the Jewish state!
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.