The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak presents the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict to motivate people to support the Jewish National independence movement, Zionism! You may use articles and letters on your website, FaceBook etc. (Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
Made in Israel - Boycott This!
1. Tel Aviv University researchers have succeeded in isolating a protein known as Gene 0.4 that kills bacteria. In what is a first step toward developing a substitute for antibiotics, the protein prevents bacteria from dividing, thus destroying them and combating infections.
2. Tel Aviv University researchers have found a way to control overactive eosinophil white blood cells - a disorder that can lead to allergies and autoimmune diseases.
3. A new green fuel: Ben Gurion University scientists have developed a revolutionary method for producing alternative liquid fuel from two of the most common substances on earth - hydrogen and carbon dioxide.
Why is Deportation of Jews from Judea and Samaria Fine?
PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas has rejected every offer put forth by United States Secretary of State John Kerry regarding security in the Jordan Valley. The arrangements Kerry proposed were unacceptable because they would not prevent Israelis from continuing to live in the region.
- (International bigots do not boycott the so-called Palestinians for their genocidal intention to kill Jews and destroy Israel! Obviously, the security arrangements are unacceptable because they would give Israel security. The PA wont accept anything that would not lead to the end of Israel.)
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
A good leadership is able to make a small country great. Inept politicians reduce a great country to an insignificant one. Under the Obama administration, in just a few years, international respect and trust for the United States has greatly deteriorated. Friends, European countries and Israel, have lost confidence in the leadership of the US. Fake allies, like Turkey and Egypt, are turning to Russia as the major international player and power broker. Enemies, China and Iran, are challenging stability of the international status quo! Release of Terrorists is the Only Objective
"We have committed to negotiations for a period of 9 months, and by then we hope to see all 104 of our prisoners released," Nabil Shaath, senior PLO official, claimed. He also noted that if not for the release of the more terrorists, PA negotiators would have left the peace talks entirely - just as they threatened to do earlier this month.
Israel has 'A' Ratings
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Israel's Long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at 'A' and 'A+' respectively.
Hypocrisy of Hamas
A granddaughter of Gaza's Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh has been hospitalized in Israel in critical condition with a serious infection of the digestive tract which has affected her nervous system. Despite repeated and numerous attempts to kill Israeli citizens and facilitate terror activities against Israel, Israel still lets hundreds of residents from Hamas-controlled Gaza into the country for medical treatment.
Israel Must Change Its Genetic Program!
Lab mice trained to fear a particular smell can transfer the impulse to their unborn sons and grandsons. "Knowing how ancestral experiences influence descendant generations will allow us to understand more about the development of neuropsychiatric disorders that have a transgenerational basis," says study co-author Brian Dias.
Muslim Nations are Most Corrupt
German-based NGO Transparency International released its annual Corruption Perceptions Index. The index found 8 Arab countries were among the 10 most corrupt nations. Of the 10 most corrupt nations, all of which scored under 20 on the index, 8 - Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan - have a Muslim majority. Five are Arab.
Norwegian Christians Apologized
About 40 Norwegian Christian leaders and clerics held a special ceremony in the Knesset on Wednesday to formally apologize on Norway 's behalf for their role during the Holocaust and the 1993 Oslo Accords. The delegation featured representatives from 21 different organizations.
- (At least some Christians have the decency to say "sorry". Why did it take so long?)
European Jihadists in War Training
Historically unprecedented number of European Muslim fighters in Syria . Germany showed 200 Muslims departing for Syria. The UK number was between 200 and 300 fighters. Belgium has between 100 and 300 combatants in Syria. Denmark 's number was 65 and Austria 57, both of which have considerably small Muslim populations. As many as 40 Norwegian Muslims traveled to Syria.
Quotes of the Week:
"When you support America you support Israel . That's fundamental to our society. We are facing the most dangerous threat that the United States has seen since the 1938-39 timeframe, and we do not realize it, the public does not realize it... for the first time an Arab nation is openly attacking the Muslim Brotherhood, the radical Islamists. And we should be supporting General (Abdel) Al-Sisi, we are not. He's extremely important." - Lt. Gen. Thomas G. McInerney, Senior military analyst
- This is unusually strong political statement from US general. It seems that the US military is fed up with Obama's policy failures.
Israel Can't Count on America
by Ted Belman
Jews/Israelis always have been having strong affinity with the United States or at least with ideals of true democracy. Unfortunately, this affinity has been one-sided and not shared by the leadership of the leading democracy!
America today is the same America that:
- Stopped Jewish immigration in the twenties.
- Used anti-Semitic during the Great Depression as a distraction tool from economic problems.
- Allowed its citizens to finance the Nazi war machine.
- Banned Jewish refugees from entering the US before and during the Holocaust.
- Not one bomb was dropped on the railways lines and bridges used to transport Jews to Nazi extermination camps!
- Was against the creation of Israel . Fortunately, it was counter-manded by President Truman. (Most likely out of fear that Israel would become a Soviet satellite)
- Placed an arms embargo on Israel immediately after its creation (hoping that seven well-armed Muslim countries would destroy the Jewish state). The embargo lasted until after the Six day War.
- Forced Israel to withdraw from the Sinai after it conquered it in 1956.
- Ordered Israel to wait to be attacked before the Yom Kippur war that cost many Jewish lives and almost destroyed Israel.
- Refused to resupply the IDF in the early days of the Yom Kippur war when it was sorely needed.
- Pressed Israel to close the borders and keep Arabs, who were trying to leave the West Bank and Gaza after the Six Days war.
- Sided with Egypt in demanding Israel retreat from every inch of the Sinai.
- Forced Israel to put Jerusalem on the table in the Madrid Peace Conference.
- Was against and officially condemned Israel bombing the Osirak reactor in Iraq.
- Ordered Israel not to attack Iraq in the Gulf War in '91 even if attacked.
- Demanded full withdrawal by Israel from all Jewish lands - Judea, Samaria and Gaza , contrary to the League of Nation resolution of July 1922 and UNSC Res 242.
- Has been continuously demanding that Israel dismantle and stop building Jewish settlements.
- Has called Jewish settlements "illegitimate" since 1980, but has not condemned construction of illegal Arab settlements.
- Supported the creation of a Palestinian state. (Bush vision speech)
- Demanded that Israel would not totally defeat Hamas in the war against this terrorist organisation in 2009.
- Supports Auschwitz borders - creation of another Muslim terror infested state on Jewish land!
- Is demanding that Israel refrain from attacking Iran's nuclear facilities.
- Embraced the Muslim Brotherhood and even nuclear Iran now, both of which call for the eradication of Israel.
- The US government has been continuously supplying enemies of Israel with advanced weapons, even those Arab countries that support Islamic terrorist organisations in their fight against the Western world!
Don't Count on America!
In spite of this strange friendship and the effort of the US administrations that held Israel from ending the Arab-Israel conflict and reclaiming Jewish ancestral land, Israel has survived and flourished against all odds!
Note 1: Not only did America abandon Israel in 1948, it had plans to fight Israel on behalf of Egypt in 1956 and 1967 in Sinai.
- (USS Liberty, the best spy ship at the time, was sent into the war zone, in spite of assurances given to Israel that there were no US ships in the area. What country was it spying for and why?)
Note 2: The American invasion of Iraq was contrary to Israeli interests. No analyst in Israel supported the American war with Iraq or believed it would produce a stable, friendly government. The war brought Iranian influenced Iraq closer to Israel 's border.
- (The United States have been facilitating instability in Syria , creating another Islamist failed state at the door-step of Israel!)
Note 3: America supplies massive quantities of advanced weapons to Israel 's Arab enemies, and does nothing to end the boycott of Israel by America's Arab allies.
Note 4: The US did not prevent Pakistan from obtaining nuclear weapons, even though Wahhabist Pakistan is the largest existential threat to Israel, and are as likely to supply nuclear weapons to anti-Israel terrorists. America's close ally, Saudi Arabia , financed Pakistan's nuclear program.
Note 5: America never contemplated defending Israel even in dire situations. US defended Kuwait with direct military invasion, but pushing Israel to abandon Judea and Jerusalem to the Arabs. Is demise of Israel is still American Middle East policy, or is it just Obama's one?
Note 6: American administrations reject moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, violating its own law!
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate - Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict - Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror - Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.