The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak presents the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict to motivate people to support the Jewish National independence movement, Zionism! You may use articles and letters on your website, FaceBook etc. (Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
Days of Life in Israel
(What a friendly Neighborhood!)
Jewish Driver Escapes in High-Speed Chase
- Yair Weiss and his wife were relaxed and happy as they set out from the town of Ofra. The other car pulled quickly in front of the Weiss' car, and an Arab man jumped out, waving a metal rod.
Arabs Try to Burn Jewish Family Alive
- Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish year, nearly ended in tragedy for the Fairman family, which lives in a mixed Jewish-Arab neighborhood of Abu Tor of Jerusalem. In the middle of the night, the family was targeted with firebombs in an attack that destroyed many of their children's things, and nearly burned down the entire house.
Carriers of Molotov Cocktails Arrested
- Israeli Border Police have arrested two PA residents, aged 18 and 20, at the Tapuach junction. After border police checked the contents of plastic bags they discovered four Molotov cocktails ready for use. Last month three firebombs were thrown at an Israeli vehicle on Highway 60 which connects the Tapuach Junction to the Shechem-area Jewish communities of Bracha, Itamar and Yitzhar.
Intimidation by Stone-throwing Islamic Mob
- Muslim worshippers at the Al-Aqsa mosque on Jerusalem's Temple Mount attacked Israeli police officers on Wednesday morning, injuring two. The altercation began when Jewish worshippers were allowed to enter the Temple Mount, the holiest Jewish site.
IDF Soldier Abducted and Killed
- An Israel Defense Forces soldier, Sergeant Tomer Hazan of Bat Yam, 20, was abducted on Friday and murdered in Samaria. Fatah's military wing, the Al Aqsa Brigades, took responsibility for the murder.
IDF Soldier Killed in Hebron
- Staff Sergeant Gal Kobi, 20, from Tirat Carmel in northern Israel , was killed Sunday after he was shot in the neck near a checkpoint in Hebron's Cave of Patriarchs. An initial estimate suggested he was shot by a PA sniper.
Israel is the World's only Hope Against Islamists!
Israeli special forces joined the Kenyan military in storming the Westgate shopping mall on Sunday, Sept. 22, to break the standoff with a dozen Al Qaeda-linked Somali Al Shabaab gunmen barricaded there with hostages. The death toll has risen to 59 with 205 injured.
Anti-Semites Must Boycott This
Amazing medical technology being developed in Israel for Cancer, Parkinson's, Tumors sufferers etc. Truly amazing! Most operating rooms as we know them might not be needed in the not too distant future.
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
Over 100,000 dead, more than 2 million refugees after two years of conflict in Syria and there is no outrage in the UN General Assembly or the UN Security Council. Usually this organisation is not so 'indecisive' and 'passive' when Israel is fighting and trying to defeat enemies of the Jewish state. Over 60% of all resolutions adopted by this international anti-Semitic enterprise are against Israel - a country of less than 0.01% of world population!
Iran Wants Talk about Nothing
Iran's new envoy to the UN atomic agency, Reza Najafi, said that Tehran had a "strong political will" to engage with the international community over its nuclear program, but he said that Iran would never give up its nuclear "rights", echoing new President Hassan Rouhani. At the same time Iran is accused of expanding uranium enrichment capacity by installing advanced and first-generation centrifuges.
- (Iran asked for flexibility in talks, but offers none!)
Border Community Rearms
As part of the protest against the IDF's decision to stop securing 22 Gaza area border communities, the Ramat Negev moshav Kadesh-Barnea has decided to rearm its emergency squad. Until now, the squad assisted the IDF in its duties. "There are at least 20 potential border-fence incidents every week," said Shmulik Rifman, the head of the Ramat Negev Regional Council.
PA Offers no Security for Israel
The future border between a Palestinian state and Jordan will extend from the Dead Sea through the Jordan Valley and all the way up to Beit She'an, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas announced: "This is a Palestinian-Jordanian border, and that's how it will remain. Frankly Israel won't be present between us and Jordan."
- (That means that he has no intention to make peace with Israel!)
Obama has no Policy just Stunts
US President Barack Obama did not wait for the Kerry-Lavrov agreement of Saturday, Sept. 14, to demonstrate its feasibility for the eradication of Syria 's chemical weapons. He jumped in the next day to tell Tehran over ABC that "there's the potential for diplomatic solutions to arms standoffs." In Jerusalem, Secretary Kerry tried to defend the agreement against critics. Prime Minister Netanyahu insisted that diplomacy "must be coupled with a credible military threat."
Arab Emirates are not Happy with Obama
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates were all poised for a United States military strike on Syria after its apparent use of chemical weapons last month. But as the prospect for a military strike seems to be receding, US popularity is going along with it. Iran is much closer to the Arab Gulf states than is Syria, and it's much more of a threat. In that sense, any move that strengthens Assad strengthens Iran; and any move that weakens Assad weakens Iran. " Syria is the first line of defense for Iran in the region," Abdulla Abdulkhaleq, a professor of political science at UAE University. "If Israel were to strike Iran to stop it from getting a nuclear bomb, we wouldn't object at all."
We Can Rely Only on Ourselves
Speaking at a memorial ceremony for fallen Armored Corps soldiers in Latrun, Ya'alon said: "We must keep in mind that our greatest enemy is arrogance, haughtiness and oppression of thought. We mustn't follow our desires blindly after the warning signals that flickered from the Yom Kippur War." "In the fog that is covering the Middle East, we must realize that we can count only on ourselves and build an army that will deter any enemy," said Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon.
- (The Israeli army proved that it can do the job. The problem is with the political leadership, which has no vision!)
The Military Escalation No one Cares About!
Two Egyptian army tanks have crossed an initial border fence leading to Gaza for the first time. Egypt's military has poured troops and armour into Sinai to quell Islamist terrorist activity which surged after the army overthrew Islamist president Mohammed Morsi on July 3.
- (It is different story when Israel is fighting Islamic terrorist, isn't it?)
High Court Sold Out South Tel Aviv
Dozens protest in south Tel Aviv against a High Court ruling that dismissed an amendment allowing detention of migrants for period of up to three years without trial. "We are refugees in our own neighborhoods," a sign reads.
Iranian Nuclear Threat Direct Challenge to America
US President Barack Obama on Sunday praised the deal with Russia that is to rid Syria of its massive chemical weapons stockpile. However, Obama said that the Iranian nuclear crisis is a more direct challenge to America's national security interests than were recent developments in Syria.
Arabs Create Apartheid in Israel
A Jewish man who came to see a doctor at a health clinic in an Israeli Arab town was viciously attacked by a local Arab for no apparent reason. Security camera footage from the incident, at a health clinic in the northern village of Ibillin, shows the Jew sitting in the waiting room, minding his own business and not even looking at the Arab man.
- (It is well known secret that Jews are not allowed in Arab villages in Israel, not just Judea and Samaria. Jews are forbidden to visit the holiest Jewish site - the Temple Mount. Isn't it the time to face the truth and implement total segregation and end the pain?)
Quote of the Week:
"The Israeli government in fact, you know, raised this issue that (there is) some bias against Israel. But Israel is one of the 193 Member States, thus Israel should have equal rights and opportunities without having any bias, any discrimination. Thats a fundamental principle of the United Nations Charter and thus Israel should be fully given such rights." - Ban Ki-moon, United Nations Secretary General
- It is well-known secret, but international anti-Semitic bigots will do nothing about it.
Islamism, Fascism and Terrorism
by Marc Erikson
Links between neo-Nazis and the radical ideology of Islamism have surfaced since the terrorism of September 11, 2001 - an event that was celebrated by both groups. But fascism and Islamism have an 80-year history of collaboration based on shared ideas, practices and perceived common enemies...
Substitute religious for racial purity, and most ideological and organizational precepts of Nazism are essentially identical to the later precepts of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Brotherhood's collaboration with fascism is traced from the present-day brains behind al-Qaeda to the era of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem during World War II...
The West is waging war not against the religion of Islam, but against the little-understood political philosophy of Islamism, which, upon close examination, reveals itself as a distinct - and distinctly noxious - form of the same kind of fascism that went down in defeat in World War II, but which never quite died out, especially in the Middle East...
The key personality behind the global Islamist jihad of the 1990s was not Osama bin Laden; rather, it was his deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, the man whose critical acumen and organizational and operational skills were central to the success of al-Qaeda. Now his fascist Islamism has seized the ideological initiative in the Muslim world of today...
And make no mistake: In this war against a new, ideologically vigorous fascism, collateral assets of the Islamists, the neo-Nazis of the Ahmed Huber variety which we described in part 1 of this series, or - for that matter - Saudi financiers wittingly pushing narrow sectarian Wahhabism upon youths in madrassas worldwide, are key forces in the enemy camp. Islamism as we have portrayed it in its historical and present dimension is a form of fascist madness!
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate - Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict - Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror - Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.