The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak is a 'Pro-Israel' report that brings together various pieces of news from a variety of sources to demonstrate the inherent racism involved in the politics of the Middle East. (Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
Bigots Co-operate When They Need Israel
In fear of Iranian attack enemies of Israel are willing to accept help from the Jewish state!
Israel has been working toward a cooperative agreement in compliance with Turkey and three Arab states to implement an allied system of detection technologies to defend against Iranian ballistic projectiles.
The initiative, termed "4+1", reportedly proposes joint efforts to be taken by Israel along with Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan to share access to radar and anti-missile technologies.
Under the initiative, Israeli technicians would gain access to data from radar technologies in Saudi Arabia and the Emirates in return for allowing experts from its partners to tap into Jerusalem's anti-missile and advanced radar defense systems, the report said.
The plan, brokered by the United States, aims to create a (temporary) "moderate crescent" in the region in contrast to the "fundamentalist crescent" consisting of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Hezbollah.
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
Many countries, even China, are eager to "play a role" in the Middle-East peace process. They do not really care about bringing peace to Israel. Their main objectives are to perpetuate this conflict and promote themselves as major world political players. Otherwise they, including US, would not hinder Israel's ability to resolve the conflict.
Islamists Used Sarin and Blamed Assad?
UN human rights investigators have gathered testimony from casualties of Syria 's civil war and medical staff indicating that rebel forces have used the nerve agent Sarin.
- (Instead of praising this unusually prompt and frank report from the UN investigating body, UN and US officials immediately started question the validity of this report, not seeing collected data, because it does not support their anti-Assad agenda!)
As Usual, China is Sitting on the Fence
China's president Xi Jinping pledged his support to the people of 'Palestine', and then did the same to Benjamin Netanyahu and the people of Israel on Thursday. Xi is not picking sides in this fight.
Hate Toward Israel Prevails
Turkey's prime minister, a staunch critic of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime, called Israel's recent airstrikes in Syria "unacceptable": "The air attack by Israel on Damascus is unacceptable. No rationale, no reason can excuse this operation. These attacks are a bargaining chip, an opportunity delivered on a silver platter to the hands of Assad, to the illegitimate Syrian regime."
- (There is no logic in this statement, as in the bigoted attitude of the international community toward Israel. Anti-Semitic hate unites mortal enemies - Sunnis and Shiites, Muslims and Christians, Fascists and Communists!)
Look Who is Talking
Israel's Binyamin Netanyahu, while in Shanghai, faced a sharp dressing-down from President Vladimir Putin on Monday, May 6 and a warning that further Israeli attacks on Damascus would not be tolerated. Putin said that he had ordered the acceleration of highly advanced Russian S-300 air defense systems supplies to Syria.
- (Must Israel supply weapons and training to Chechen separatists who were brutally crushed and suppressed by Russian army just a few years ago?)
Sunni Mosque Bombed in Baghdad
At least five people were killed and 30 others wounded after a bombing outside a Sunni mosque in northeastern Baghdad. The blast took place as worshippers were leaving the mosque in the al-Rashidiya neighbourhood following Friday prayers. There has been an uptick in violence lately between Shiites and Sunni Arabs.
- (No international condemnation or outcry? Just imagine the international response if this was Israeli attack!)
Netanyahu Does It Again!
Last week Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu instructed his new Housing Minister, Uri Ariel, not to press ahead with government tenders for as many as 3,000 new homes in Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem, breaking promises he made before January's general election. Netanyahu made a similar move in 2010 before the last round of peace talks with the Palestinians that ultimately proved to be fruitless.
'Palestinian' Puppets Have Many Masters
Anwar Raja, who represents the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command based in Damascus, said the militant group got the "green light... to attack Israeli targets." The plan is to launch the attacks from areas of Golan Heights that are controlled by Syria.
- (So-called Palestinians serve the interests of Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria and they used to have masters in Iraq and Libya. Regardless of the shade of Islam, the goal is one - destruction of Israel)
Nuclear Ambition of PA's Murderous Thugs
A senior PA official, Jibril Rajoub Deputy Secretary of the Fatah Central Committee and Chairman of the PA Olympic Committee, has praised the use of violence against Israel and vowed during an interview with the Lebanese Al-Mayadeen TV channel: "I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning."
- (So-called Palestinians have no affiliation with the Land of Israel. They are willing to pollute it with radiation for hundreds of years as long as Jews are exterminated!)
When Government has no Direction People Take Lead
The Shomron Regional Council has decided not to wait for others to take the lead on diplomatic efforts, and has established its own Foreign Ministry Department. The Shomron Liaison Office has been effectively reaching out to elected officials in the EU and elsewhere to provide them with a balanced picture of the realities in Judea and Samaria.
Explosion at Iranian Military Chemical Complex
The explosions that occurred last week apparently destroyed a facility suspected throughout the past decade as part of an Iranian program for developing chemical weapons and producing fuel for surface-to-surface missiles.
Quote of the Week:
- "The FBI's list of "Ten Most Wanted" fugitives dates back to 1950 but the list of "Most Wanted Terrorists" dates back to just after 9/11 and the sense that terrorism had become a strategic threat. Today, the list includes 31 individuals, all of them male and with a single exception, Daniel Andreas San Diego, an animal rights extremist, all of them Muslim!" - Daniel Pipes
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate - Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict - Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror - Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.