The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak is a 'Pro-Israel' report that brings together various pieces of news from a variety of sources to demonstrate the inherent racism involved in the politics of the Middle East. (Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
US Helps Arabs to Occupy Jerusalem!
Despite its history of friendly relations with Israel, the US has been aiding Palestinian Authority construction in areas where the work could tilt the outcome of Mideast negotiations in favour of the (so-called) Palestinians.
By aiding PA construction of infrastructure in the West Bank and eastern Jerusalem, the US has effectively been helping the PA create facts on the ground that could push disputed neighbourhoods towards becoming part of a Palestinian state, including areas where the land in question is wholly owned by Jews.
While the Obama administration has been demanding a complete halt to all Jewish construction in the West Bank and eastern sections of Jerusalem, the US Agency for International Development, or USAID, has been financing PA infrastructure projects in those same territories. Some of the projects include the construction of PA municipal buildings as well as roads and other infrastructure.
Case and point are multiple towns in the West Bank in what is known as Area C - neighbourhoods controlled by Israel. Last month the State Department inaugurated a USAID-funded Palestinian school in Beit Ijza, a West Bank neighbourhood about five miles northwest of Jerusalem. The US has also been aiding multiple other West Bank areas with the construction of roads and municipal facilities.
Some of the US-funded construction has been carried out by a company owned by the son of PA President Mahmoud Abbas.
While the US assistance to the PA has been stepped up in recent months, USAID has been helping the Palestinians develop sections of Jerusalem for several years now, including on property owned by Jews...
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
Since Hamas stopped firing rockets at Israel there has been no Israeli attacks against Gaza- so much for 'Israeli aggression'! International media and so-called human rights organisations have conveniently forgotten the accusations they made against Israel. The same anti-Semitic bigots have been conspicuously quiet about atrocities and the human rights violations committed by Muslims around the world - in Pakistan , Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Libyaand Mali. Obviously, they are keeping the powder dry for the next anti-Israel assault!
Obama has Shown Again his True 'Friendship'
President Barack Obama took nearly a week to congratulate Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for narrowly winning the election. Martin Indyk told Army Radio that Netanyahu should reach out to Obama to help repair relations between the two. "President Obama is feeling quite frustrated because he rightly feels that he has done the right thing by Israel, but Israel is not responsive," Indyk said.
- (Common courtesy does not apply to Israel! The US has never fully supported the right of Israel to exist within all Jewish land. During the War of independence, US actively participated in the arms embargo when disarmed Jews were facing genocide from the armies of seven Arabs states!)
Egypt, Syria are Falling Apart
Israeli Air Force Commander Maj. Gen. Amir Eshel warned that Syria is falling apart and no one knows what the next day may bring. If Hezbollah seize chemical weapons stores, Israel will have to decide on the spot whether to attack Syria or Lebanon. In Cairo, Egypt's army chief Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, warned: "The state is on the brink of collapse." Some 60 people have been killed in protests in Egyptian towns against the Muslim Brotherhood and President Mohamed Morsi.
Anti-Semitic Bigots will Never Change!
Israel has strongly criticised Argentina for its decision to work with Iran to investigate a 1994 bombing of a Jewish cultural centre in Buenos Aires. Argentine prosecutors say the attack was planned and financed by Iran, and carried out by the Lebanese Shia Islamist movement, Hezbollah - 85 people were killed.
Israel Snubbed UN Human Rights Kangaroo Court
Israel became the first nation to skip a UN review of its human rights record without giving a reason - and then won a precedent-setting deferral. US diplomats have said the council is too focused on Israel. Israel, meanwhile, said last year that it would stop cooperating with the council. Israel has gone through one review before in 2008, when many delegations demanded it recognise and respect Palestinians' right to self-determination and a homeland.
- (But the court and international anti-Semites do not respect Israel and the right of the Jewish state's existence!)
Too Many Fake Apologies and 'Misunderstandings'
Morsi defends comments from a 2010 video in which he called Jews "descendants of apes, pigs"; saying he's not against the Jewish faith. On the same day a senior adviser to the Egyptian president, Fathi Shihab-Eddim, claimed the Holocaust was a hoax invented by American intelligence, and that the six million Jews who were killed by the Nazis merely moved to the US.
No Advanced Weaponry for Hezbollah
Three weeks ago the Israeli navy, allegedly, intercepted a ship containing advanced weaponry destined for Lebanon. The ship was registered to a Qatari company and contained advanced weapons, including anti-aircraft missiles. Last week, Israeli fighter jets bombed targets in Syria and Lebanon that included caches of weapons and senior members of the Iranian Quds Force. France Press quoted security sources saying that the Israeli air force bombed a weapons convoy just as it was crossing from Syria into Lebanon. Although, the Syrian government stated that the Israel had struck a Jamaraya institute near Damascus, which developed Syrian unconventional arms.
Quote(s) of the Week:
"...journalists must be public trustees with the full measure of responsibility to the public. That accuracy and fairness are fundamental to good journalism. A single standard of truth must prevail for all."- Walter Williams, founder of the Missouri School of Journalism
- This was written over hundred years ago! How many international journalists do we know that live by this code of public service? Definitely not the media rejects who cover the Arab-Israel conflict!
"International anti-Semites" is a Name for Bigots
by Steven Shamrak
Sometimes I am criticised for using the description "International anti-Semites" too often. I do substitute it by the words "bigots" or "idiots" from time to time. I shall continue to call things by their true names. Regardless of the terminology, there are many facts pertaining to unfair, genocidal and prejudicial treatment of Jews even during recent history that support my use of the term "International anti-Semites":
1. In July 1922, the League of Nations entrusted Great Britain with the Palestine Mandate, recognising "the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine". Great Britain was called upon to facilitate the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine - Eretz Israel (Land of Israel). Three months later, in order to obtain full control over the Suez Canal, Great Britain made a deal with the Hashemite Kingdom, Egypt and France. Trans-Jordan (77% of the Mandate) was given to the king's brother in exchange for the Sinai, which was given to Egypt. Golan Heights (5% of the Palestinian Mandate) was ceded to the French controlled Syrian Mandate.
2. Before WWII, knowing the genocidal intention of Nazi Germany toward Jews, "International anti- Semites" signed an agreement restricting Jewish immigration from Europe.
3. Nazis were facilitators of the Holocaust, but they would not have been successful if not for the participation of local Poles, French, Lithuanians, Ukrainians and others. In Denmark, Bulgaria and even fascist Italy, where the local population and governments did not co-operate with Nazi occupiers, many Jews survived!
4. On 29 Nov, 1947 the UN General Assembly adopted resolution 181, which divided the remaining 18% of the Jewish Land to six unmanageable triangles with Jerusalem to be controlled by a "special international regime", inviting Arabs to attack and finish what Nazi Europe started!
5. When fully armed armies of seven Arab/Muslim states attacked the newly created, disarmed Jewish state the "International anti-Semites" imposed an arms embargo on the region to prevent Jews from defending their right to exist as a sovereign nation.
6. Since the creation of the UN, over 50% of its resolutions have been related and mainly critical of Israel. Recent appointment of the PA as a non-member state to the UN has opened the door to additional anti-Israel bigotry by the "International anti-Semites" involving ICC.
I have been publishing my editorial letter for over eleven years. Contrary to some opinions, I am not a right-winger or extremist. I base my conclusions on facts be they religious and long-forgotten or recent historical ones. The Zionist dream of Jewish people has nothing to do with right or left of the politics. It is the essential right of the people to freedom of living on their ancestral land, as most nations do!
The facts remain unchanged. The unhealthy international preoccupation with Jews must be exposed and vigorously confronted!
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate - Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict - Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror - Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.