The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak is a 'Pro-Israel' report that brings together various pieces of news from a variety of sources to demonstrate the inherent racism involved in the politics of the Middle East. (Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
Islamic Agenda is - Jews will be Killed
A Muslim cleric from Egyptis forecasting an end times annihilation of every Jew on the face of the Earth and says that that will be the ultimate victory for Islam. "A small group of Jews will remain, but not the Jews living in Palestine. A group of Jews from Isfahanwill survive, and they will follow the Antichrist, but eventually, they will also be killed, along with the Antichrist," he continued. "Ultimately, not a single Jew will be left on the face of the Earth . Victory is coming, Allah willing."
Al-Masri continued, "Allah willing, Israelwill be annihilated, because the Prophet Muhammad said so. Don't believe it because I said so. Believe it because I say that the Prophet Muhammad said so: 'Judgment Day will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them.'"
- ( Israel must address this 'theological' threat seriously. The highest priority must be given to retaking Sinai and removing enemies from all Jewish land! It is easier to fight enemies who are outside a country's borders.)
Any new Israeli government has to be a Zionist one.
It must put the interests of Israel and the future of Jewish people first, deal decisively with enemies, ignore the criticism of the international Jew-haters and rebuff pressure imposed by so-called friends with self-respect and confidence!
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
The level of hate and violence, historic and recent, between various Islamic/ethnic groups in Pakistan , Afghanistan , Iraq, Libya, Syria etc... is increasable! Only hate for Israel and other "infidels" delays an inevitable blood bath between Fattah and Hamas, Sunnis and Shiites, Iranand Saudi Arabia!
Abbas Makes the War Doctrine an Official Policy
Mahmoud Abbas, chairman of the PA and leader of the PLO and the Fatah movement, presented a radical political doctrine in his speech on January 4, 2013 , honouring the anniversary of Fatah's establishment. In his speech Abbas avoids all mention of a historic compromise with Israel that would bring the conflict to an end. Nor does he mention the land-for-peace formula or the establishment of a Palestinian state beside Israel. Instead, Abbas chose to re-emphasize that the Palestinian people remain on the path of struggle to realise "the dream of return" of the Palestinian refugees and their millions of descendants.
Same 'Refugees' No International Outcry!
According to Hamas, 885 Palestinians have been killed since the uprising broke out against Bashar Assad nearly two years ago. A further 20,500 Palestinian refugees from Syria are trapped in Lebanon, including least 3,500 who fled last month from the fierce outbreak of violence in the Yarmouk refugee camp outside Damascus.
- (For over 60 years Arabs and UN keep artificially inflated number of so-called Palestinian refugees in order to pressure and humiliate Israel. WWII created 100 million refugees. None of them or their dependents are now counted as a refugee!)
When Fatah Meets Hamas
Meetings of Hamas and Fatah leaders with Egypt's president yielded no agreement on the establishment of a PA unity government headed by Abbas in preparation for presidential and parliamentary elections for long overdue PA elections. Previous attempts to implement the accord failed, with both parties holding each other responsible for the failure.
- (The last PA elections were won by Hamas, but PA is still ruled by Fatah. The Western 'friends' of Israel ignore the fact, that the Abbas government is illegitimate and undemocratic. It can't be viewed as a negotiating partner even in the fake peace process!)
No More Bulldozers against Jews
With Bayit Yehudi breathing down his neck, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu vowed, in an interview published on Friday, not to tear down any Jewish communities in the next four years. "The days of bulldozers uprooting Jews are behind us, not in front of us. I am not in the habit of handing out concessions(?)... No one needs to lecture me on love for the Landof Israel or commitment to the Zionist endeavor or the settlement enterprise."
- (Let's hope that he has learnt a lesson, and is not deceitful again!)
'Peaceful' Intention of Hamas
A tunnel, of the type used by Gazan terrorists to infiltrate Israel packed with explosives for detonation, was discovered by a routine IDF patrol Monday. It ran 600 meters into Israeli territory from a point in southern Gaza.
Arabs Attack Jewish Heritage Site Again
About 50 Arabs mounted an assault on Rachel's Tomb, just outside Bethlehem. They threw 18 pipe bombs, 4 bottle bombs and rocks at the Border Police unit guarding Rachel's Tomb shrine, injuring one soldier.
- (Muslims only claim a biblical site when it is politically convenient to them)
Defence Secretary who Advocates Disarmament
Former Sen. Chuck Hagel, President Obama's nominee for Defence secretary, serves on the board of a George Soros-funded group the Ploughshares Fund. The organisation has a long history of anti-war advocacy and is a partner of the Marxist-oriented Institute for Policy Studies, which has urged the defunding of the Pentagon and massive decreases in US defence capabilities.
- (Friends of George Soros can't be a friend of Israel and good for America!)
Iran Conducts Procrastination not Negotiation
The International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA, have ended two days of talks with Iranian officials. The two sides agreed to another round of negotiations scheduled for February 12. The IAEA, whose mission is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons, has been trying for a year to negotiate a so-called structured approach with Iran giving the inspectors access to sites, officials and documents for their long-stalled inquiry.
Quote(s) of the Week:
"I feel that the world media and leaders have deliberately done Israeldown so it will be as the bible says. England is a good example, 60 years ago they sold Israelout and now England is fast becoming a Muslim nation. Their own leaders are selling them out and the people sit silent with heads down silently waiting for the slaughter."- Gaye, Christian friend of Israel.
Jewish Contribution to Advance Humanity
complied by Steven Shamrak
It is impossible to explain logically how a small group of people, just 0.02% of world population, has managed to contribute and so greatly influence development and progress - theological, social and scientific - of human civilization during the last 3000 years. Only a Jewish definition of the term the "Chosen people" - the responsibility for all humanity - may give some understanding of these phenomena!
Significant contributions by Jews have been made in diverse aspects of human life: from the well known Theory of Relativity by Einstein to organising an American Mafia by Bugsy Siegel and his friends; from disproportionate involvement, practical and theoretical, in the development of the modern free market capitalist system to the establishment of the Communist ideology by Karl Marx.
But first lets briefly look at what significant changes in human behaviour Judaism brought. It was the first significant organised faith which comprehensively articulated the idea of ethical monotheism with the vast spiritual systems of Torah and Kahbalah. The Ten commandments became the foundation of modern morality.
Judaism has also introduced humanity to:
- the concept of individual rights;
- public education;
- ethical treatment of animals and ended human sacrifice to gods;
- the concept of a day of rest from work;
- the idea that all people are equal under the law with just and ethical laws and judicial systems; and
- the concept that there should be a proportional and limited punishment for a crime.
Many Jews made significant contributions to humanity, especially during the last century since anti-Semitic restrictions were lifted in Christian dominated countries. Most people would easily recognise names of Marx, Freud and Einstein.
There are other names that have made an immeasurable impact on the world, even if they are not well known to a lay person including:
- Jonas Salk - developed the first polio vaccine.
- Benjamin Rubin - created a fork shaped needle, which delivered the vaccine that helped eradicate small pox.
- Aaron Beck - the father of Cognitive Therapy.
- Rosalyn Yalow - a physicist whose discovery allowed doctors to make diagnoses based on minute changes in hormone levels and set the pathway for endocrinology to become one of the strongest fields in medical research.
- Charles Ginsburg - invented video magnetic tape recording that made it possible for sports fans to view instant replays and TV shows to be recorded prior to airing.
The list is too long to mention all Jewish composers, musicions, film producers or actors, as well as lawyers, doctors, teachers and builders! There were also many Jewish inventors:
- Levi Strauss, Jeans, 1873
- Maurice Levy, Lipstick, 1915
- Lazlo Biro, Ballpoint Pen, 1938
- Edwin Herbert Land, Instant Photography, 1947
- Denis Gabor, Holography, 1948
- Peter Carl Goldmark, Long Playing Record, 1948
- Gregory Pincus, Contraceptives, early 1950s
- Paul M. Zoll, Defibrillator and Cardiac Pacemaker, 1952
- Gordon Gould, Laser, 1958
- Stanley N. Cohen, Genetic Engineering, 1973
- Jason Lanier, Virtual Reality, 1989
- Also Jews were developers of the microchip, mobile phone and the digital data compression program!
Just imagine how much more Jews would be able to bring to this world and sooner if not for the millennia of anti-Semitic persecution and discrimination. Now, ask yourself these important questions:
- What have the enemies of Israel, Arabs, have done for you?
- And if you are not anti-Semitic, why would you support the enemies of the Jewish state?
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate - Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict - Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror - Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.