The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak presents the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict to motivate people to support the Jewish National independence movement, Zionism! You may use articles and letters on your website, FaceBook etc.(Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
Concerned 'Friends' of Israel
1) Upon arriving on an official visit to Israel, German chancellor Merkel said visiting Israel with most of her new cabinet in order to show Germany's friendship with the Jewish state. Next she said that "part and parcel of the security of Israel is the two state solution... a Jewish state of Israel and alongside it a Palestinian state" (the Sinai Option is a better solution for all - see below). At the same time Germany's foreign minister heaped tough criticism on Israeli settlement policy in the West Bank ahead of the visit, calling the construction "disruptive" to peace efforts (but not Arab terrorism, inflexibility and intention to destroy Israel. They never 'advise' PA to make "Tough Decisions"). And, German leaders don't see eye to eye with Israel over how to deal with Iran's nuclear program. Merkel said continued enrichment was not ideal but allowed for negotiations meant to roll back Iran's nuclear program.
2) Richard Falk, UN ('Ugly Noting') special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories, said that Palestinian rights are being violated by Israel's prolonged occupation of Palestinian territory and "ethnic cleansing" of East Jerusalem (disregarding the fact that the land was designated for the Jewish state by the League of Nations, and legally it only can be called as "disputed" because of the bogus claim made by the fake nation. If Israel has commited "ethnic cleansing", why are Arabs still occupying Jewish land?) In his final report to the UN Human Rights Council wrote that UN member states should consider imposing a ban on imports of produce from Jewish settlements in the West Bank. He analyzed Israeli policies, including "continuing excessive use of force by Israeli security forces" and unlawful killings that he said are "part of acts carried out in order to maintain dominance over Palestinians"
- (No condemnation of Islamic terror against Israel and recognition of Israel's rights for self-defense. What else can one expect from this self-hating Jew!)
Kerry Admits that He is a 'Pit Bull Terrier'
US Secretary of State John Kerry says he remains "committed" and "determined" to reach a peace accord between Israelis and Palestinians. Kerry says he is not distracted by the naysayers and has not given up hope: "That's not the way I operate. People who know me know that when I sink my teeth into something... I try to get it done."
Kerry has visited the region more than a dozen times since talks were launched in July. With an April target date for an agreement approaching, Kerry will soon return with bridging proposals for a framework deal. Recently, both sides (as usual) appear to have hardened their positions while questioning the effectiveness of Kerry's efforts.
- (But only Israel is criticized.)
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
There are several countries (United States, Germany etc...) claiming that they are friends of Israel. Strangely, on every important policy issue for Israel, like the nuclear negotiations with Iran, Jewish rights to live in Judea and Samaria, and fake Palestinian refugees, they consistently disagree with Israel and support enemies of the Jewish state morally, diplomatically and financially. True friendship is unconditional!
Arab Traitors in Knesset
Arab MK Basel Ghattas (Balad party) appealed to Pope Francis, asking him to personally intervene to stop Christian Arabs from recruiting into the IDF. Ghattas linked the timing of the request with the Pope's upcoming visit to Israel, scheduled for May 24, 2014. Rumors circulated earlier this month that the Pope's visit will be marked by a show of support for the Palestinian Arabs.
Self-haters do not Care about Jewish Heritage
Arab graffiti, which praised the terrorist group Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) in fighting the "Zionist enemy" to "free Palestine", was found scrawled all over the ancient grave of Elazar Hacohen, the son of Moses's brother Aaron from the Torah, in the Samarian village of Awarta near Itamar. Yossi Dagan, Deputy Head of the Samaria (Shomron) Regional Council, sharply criticized the Israeli media and President Shimon Peres: "This is not the first time that Arabs have desecrated this holy place. It is amazing to see the President's silence, after he denounced every kind of graffiti against Arabs to the press. What's even more amazing is the almost total silence of the hypocritical media."
Bogus Negotiations are Failing Again - as Predicted
A PA official in Ramallah said that the meetings between Kerry and Abbas in Paris were "negative," (because Kerry was exerting minor pressure on Abbas). "The gap between the Israelis and Palestinians is wide and unbridgeable. The Palestinian and American positions are incompatible," said PA Deputy Prime Minister Ziad Abu Amr. Abbas hailed the French and European position regarding the boycott of settlement products. He also praised France for voting in favor of granting the Palestinians the status of non-member observer in the UN in 2011.
- (PA has no interest, never had, for any peace compromise, it's just waiting for more self-defeating concessions from Israel.)
"Productive" Procrastination Helps Iran!
An Iranian deputy foreign minister says the trilateral talks among Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton and US Secretary of State John Kerry over Tehran's nuclear energy program were "productive" (as in letting Iran produce more enriched uranium and soon bombs?) Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) sharply criticized the Obama administration's interim nuclear deal with Iran, saying that the Obama administration has no 'End Game' to stop Iranian enrichment.
- (Highlights: 1. By using approximately 8,800 first-generation centrifuges operating at its Natanz Fuel Enrichment Plant Iran could theoretically produce enough weapon-grade uranium in about 1.7 months. 2. Natanz site has even more advanced centrifuges. 3. Iran's current stockpile of low-enriched uranium is sufficient, after further enrichment, to fuel approximately six nuclear warheads. 4. 'Negotiations' are set to run for 6 months - enough to make some technical adjustments!)
Never Front Page News
PA security forces have been conducting frequent raids of 'refugee camps' and clashing with gunmen and rioting youths, as the PA tries to establish security among its increasingly restless and volatile populace. Riot police wielded truncheons and fired into the air late last month to disperse dozens of rampaging youths who had blocked Ramallah streets and forced store owners to shut their doors.
Israeli Singer Surprise Hit in Yemen
An Israeli singer has become an unlikely star in Yemen, an Arab country where his hit songs blare from cafes and taxis. Zion Golan's parents were born in Yemen, but like other Israelis, he is banned from travelling to the conservative Muslim nation.
- (It just proves that ordinary Arabs/Muslims do not care about so-called Palestinians or the artificially created Arab-Israel conflict!)
Arabs Running from a PA 'State'
Israeli military has acknowledged the failure to stop or significantly reduce the infiltration of Palestinians from the West Bank. They said the multi-billion-dollar security barrier along the West Bank has not hampered Palestinians from illegal residence in the Jewish state. "Every day, more and more young Palestinians cross into Israel without any trouble and find apartments and jobs without any difficulty," an official said. "The terrorist groups have used this to plant their own people for sleeper and operational cells."
Popularity vs US Politics
Support for Israel among United States citizens is at a 23-year high of 72. Israel was the Middle Eastern country with the highest "favorable" rating by far, with Egypt in a distant second place with 45% support.
PA Does not Pay Its Bills
Fuel stations in PA-controlled areas of Judea and Samaria are refusing to serve PA officials due to a row over unpaid bills. The West Bank Union of Gas Station Owners said the PA has not paid its fuel bills for half a year, ratcheting up a debt of $15.7 million.
Iraq and Iran do not Care What the US Think
Iran has signed a deal to sell Iraq arms and ammunition worth $195m - a move that would break a UN embargo on weapons sales by Iran. Washington is nervous about providing sensitive US military equipment to a country they worry is becoming too close to Iran.
Quotes of the Week:
"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development (and education) of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund (dead-like Buddhism, Confucianism), Mohammedanism (Islam) is a militant and proselytizing (terror) faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step." - Sir Winston Churchill
- He was not a friend of Jews, in fact, he had done everything possible to undermine the creation of Israel! And yet, knowing the true nature of Arabs, he was helping them to take over Jewish land and destroy the Jewish dream to return to Eretz-Israel.
US Leadership - Blind Idiots or Traitors?
In spite of all historic and current ugly behavior of Muslim world the US leaders have been expressing such a warm, almost devotional (if not delusional) friendship toward rich Oil (I beg your pardon) Islamic neighbors!
"Islam has always been a part of America's story... and since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States". "Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality." (He is definitely delusional if not traitorous)
George W. Bush:
"Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education... (they are) upholding our nations ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace." "(Islam) inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality."
"(Americans know) the traditional values of Islam, devotion to faith and good works, to family and society, are in harmony with the best of American ideals."
George H.W. Bush:
"And I'm not a student of religion, but I don't find anything in what the principal teachings of Islam that put us in contradiction at all. In fact, the principles are the same as what - we have a diverse religious culture. But its kindness, it's being good to your neighbor, its love, and it's take care of children. It's all these things that - so there's no anti-Islam."
"From the beginning, the United States has enjoyed close and valued ties with the Muslim world." "We have the deepest respect and reverence for Islam and all who share the faith of Islam." "On the basis of both values and interests, the natural relationship between Islam and the United States is one of friendship."
You can help keep this publication (The Shamrak Report) running with a small Donation via Paypal or Credit cards.
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate - Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict - Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror - Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
NOTE: Term Palestinians is used as a commonly known definition, not as acceptance of the existence of a fake nation, which was created by Arab states, with the help of the Soviet Union, in 1960s in order to discredit and undermine legitimacy, and eventually destroy the Jewish state!
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.