The Shamrak Report produced by Steven Shamrak is a 'Pro-Israel' report that brings together various pieces of news from a variety of sources to demonstrate the inherent racism involved in the politics of the Middle East. (Comments in brackets are made by Steven Shamrak)
They Sing the Same Tune
1. An advisor to the Hamas government in Gaza, Kana'an 'Obeid, urged his movement this week to refrain from emulating the PLO in making political concessions and adopting pragmatist policies. Instead, he called upon Hamas to declare that it was created to eliminate the State of Israel.
2. "The Zionist regime (of Israel) lacks defence depth and this regime's defence mechanisms are very vulnerable to all-out strikes by Iran and the Islamic Revolution's offshoots," said the Revolutionary Guards Deputy Commander Brig. Gen. Hossein Salami on Thursday. He warned: "Tel Aviv's defence strategy is not suitable for large-scale wars. An attack on Iran will speed up the Israeli regime's annihilation as it lacks a strong defense strategy."
- (The intention is to destroy the Jewish state regardless of Israel's intention. No negotiation, concession or even peace agreement with the PA, Hamas, Egypt, Jordan or Iran will change their hateful and genocidal goal!)
3. The supreme guide of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Mohammed Badie, the movement to which Egypt's President Mohamed Morsi belongs said that "The jihad for the recovery of Jerusalem is a duty for all Muslims," stressing that the liberation of the Holy City "will not be done through negotiations or at the United Nations."
4. A Jordanian Salafist-jihadist cleric with ties to al-Qaida said on Saturday that jihadists from his country had planned to carry out a suicide attack in Israel. He said that Jordanian Salafists were "getting closer to Palestine via Jordan, Syria and Lebanon."
Existential Threat to Israel from Iran is Real
Binyamin Netanyahu was informed about the latest US intelligence confirming Iran will have enough enriched uranium for 4-6 bombs by March 2013. It was the first time Obama administration acknowledged that sanctions and diplomatic pressure are not working. Also revealed was that Iran had doubled the enrichment centrifuges at Natanz to 6,000, and that Iran needs no more than 2-3 weeks to upgrade enriched uranium from 20% to weapons grade. Obama still objects to an Israeli pre-emptive strike!
Iran Supports Re-election of Obama. Why?
Iran's government mouthpiece Press TV is panicking over the prospect of a defeat for President Barack Obama and warns that Mitt Romney will steal the election through "black-box" voting machines that "manufacture election outcomes." It also charged that the polls - virtually all of which now show Romney in the lead or at least in a dead heat - are fraudulent.
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas's legal term in office expired nearly four years ago. Any negotiations and agreements with this Arab rule are futile and legally irrelevant. They will never be implemented by him and, like the Oslo accords, will be rejected by the next terrorist representatives of the fake Palestinian people!
Citizenship Granted to 50,000 Egyptian 'Palestinians'
Some 50,000 Palestinians, most of them from the Gaza Strip, have been granted Egyptian citizenship over the past few months. The official said that the Egyptian Interior Ministry had been instructed to give Egyptian citizenship to all Palestinians who were born to Egyptian mothers.
- (What about Arafat family and most residents of Gaza - they are also Egyptians!)
Traitor Seeks to Stop Adoption of Levy Report
Kadima chairman Shaul Mofaz, whose party may not even be in the next Knesset, is trying to stop the government from adopting parts of the Levy Report, which concluded that there is no "occupation" and international law allows Jews to live in Judea and Samaria, as its status was not that of a nation in 1967. Mofaz contacted Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein and asked him to intervene immediately and stop Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's reported plan to bring some of the report's conclusions for government approval.
Obama's Wrong Policy is still in Play
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton recently said that the United States must look past the violence and extremism that has erupted after the "Arab Spring" revolutions and boost support for the region's young (Islamic) democracies to forge long-term security. Clinton, seeking to reinforce the Obama administration's Middle East policy following a wave of anti-American violence and last month's deadly attack on the US mission in Benghazi, Libya, said Washington cannot be deterred by "the violent acts of a small number of extremists."
- (There are too many Islamic terrorists among the "small number of extremists" - and too few Muslims speak up against them among the 'majority', whilst most silently support them!)
Here We go Again - Make up Your Mind!
In a meeting with Palestinian citizens in Jordan, Prince Hassan bin Talal, Jordanian crown prince between 1965 and 1999, made an unusual statement, saying that the territories of the West Bank are actually part of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. He added that the two state solution is irrelevant in the current situation.
- (Jordan a long time ago relinquished its claim to Judea and Samaria, which it occupied from 1947 till 1967. With the escalation of 'Arab Spring' there is a real possibility that Arab dictators will use war with Israel in order to remain in power)
Hezbollah in "Spy for Israel" Disarray
Hezbollah's CFO, Hussein Fahs, has fled to Israel with large sum of stolen money, classified documents and maps. Hezbollah has accused him of has carrying $5 million in embezzled money from the group. Fahs is also head of Hezbollah's operational communications network. In January, a former general in the Lebanese army was sentenced to two years in prison for giving information to Israel. In October 2010 more than 30 Lebanese citizens were convicted on charges of collaborating with Israel and becoming citizens of the Jewish State. All received 15-year prison terms. At least five people have been sentenced to death in Lebanon in recent years, after being convicted on charges of spying for Israel.
Award that Proves it All
The Arab Lawyers Union, the Cairo-based union which represents lawyers from 15 Arab countries, awarded its highest decoration to the Palestinian woman who carried out the 2003 suicide bombing at Maxim's Restaurant in Haifa, which killed 21 and wounded 51.
- (Egypt still benefits from generous US financial aid! It is the educated Muslim idiots that are actually behind atrocities committed by Islamists! Mohamed Atta, a leader of 9/11 attack, was a very well educated terrorist.)
While They were 'Talking'
Iran has finished transferring all its uranium enrichment plant to Fordo, placing it in an "immune zone," against bombardment. In so doing, Tehran beat the clock before President Barack Obama faces presidential contender Mitt Romney in a foreign policy debate and responded to the EU's tightened sanctions against its nuclear program.
US does not Accept Jewish Legitimacy in Judea and Samaria
US Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Ambassador Susan E. Rice said that the US "does not accept the legitimacy of Israeli settlement activity, and will continue to oppose any efforts to legalise outposts." Turning to Middle East peace efforts, Rice commented: "We actively support the creation of a Palestinian state as part of a two-state solution..."
- (Jews have more rights and legitimacy to claim Judea and Samaria as part of the Jewish state than the US to Hawaii, California or Texas!)
Arab and Left-wingers Cut down Olive Trees as Provocation
Jewish volunteers in Samaria documented Arabs and foreign radical left-wing activists who cut trunks and branches of olive trees near the settlement of Elon Moreh to create a provocation. Information Minister Yuli Edelstein said that a video is proof that Arabs and anti-Israel provocateurs actually want to ignite the area and escalate the situation.
Religion of Barbarity and Brutality
Mah Gul, 20, was beheaded by her husband and his mother, after she refused to be forced by her mother-in-law to sleep with another man. Gul was married to her husband four months earlier and her mother-in-law had tried to force her into prostitution several times in the past.
- (Prepare yourself for more shocks after the coalition leave Afghanistan!)
Quote of the Week:
- "I have long wondered what it is about the Jewish sensibility that is so internally divisive it will often jeopardize the very survival of the Jewish people in a perennially hostile world. What is the psychological factor that generates what often looks like a deeply harbored suicidal impulse, an irremediable tendency to set itself against itself, to consort with anti-Semites and even to collaborate with feral enemies who wish for nothing more than the suppression, ostracism or annihilation of every trace of Judaism in the world? ...I cannot help but regard ourselves, by and large, as possibly the most stupid people on the face of the earth. (At the same time) studies show that this tiny cohort (less than 0.02% of world population) is disproportionately ranked among the most innovative and accomplished people on the planet." - David Solway
Facts About Israel!
Israel is only 1/6 of 1% of the landmass of the Middle East.
Israel is the only nation in the world that entered the 21st century with a net gain in the number of its trees, in spite of bush-fires instigated by Arabs.
Israel has the highest number of scientists (as well as PhD's and physicians), engineers and technicians per capita in the world - by a large margin.
Israel is the only country in the Middle East where women enjoy full political rights.
Israel has the largest number of startup companies per capita in the world.
The cell phone was developed in Israel at Motorola's largest development center. Voice Mail technology was developed in Israel.
Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed in Israel by Microsoft. Both the Pentium-4 and Centrino processors were entirely designed, developed and produced in Israel.
The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger and ICQ was developed in 1996 by 4 young Israelis.
Israel has more museums and orchestras per capita than any other nation in the world. Israel publishes more books per capita than any other nation in the world.
Israel's dairy cows are the most productive dairy cows in the world. They average 25,432 pounds of milk per cow per year, compared to just 18,747 pounds from American cows; 17,085 from Canadian cows; 13,778 from European Union cows; 10,207 from Australian cows; and 6,600 from Chinese cows. (Jewish cows are the best cows in the world -smile-)
Of the 175 UN Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 (55%) were directed against Israel. Of the 690 UN General Assembly resolutions voted on after 1990, 429 (62%) were directed against Israel. (The modern international community is becoming even more anti-Semitic, in spite of all efforts made by Israel to maintain peace and accommodate its enemies!)
Why is Israel, democracy that is so talented and successful, so deliberately persecuted, including by the leading world's democracy? The answer is simple - because it is Jewish country and ugliness of international anti-Semitism still prevales!
The Shamrak Report brought to you by Steven Shamrak
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.