Sometimes I am criticised for using the description "International anti-Semites" too often. I do substitute it by the words "bigots" or "idiots" from time to time. I shall continue to call things by their true names. Regardless of the terminology, there are many facts pertaining to unfair, genocidal and prejudicial treatment of Jews even during recent history that support my use of the term "International anti-Semites":
1. In July 1922, the League of Nations entrusted Great Britain with the Palestine Mandate, recognising "the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine". Great Britain was called upon to facilitate the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine - Eretz Israel (Land of Israel). Three months later, in order to obtain full control over the Suez Canal, Great Britain made a deal with the Hashemite Kingdom, Egypt and France. Trans-Jordan (77% of the Mandate) was given to the king's brother in exchange for the Sinai, which was given to Egypt. Golan Heights (5% of the Palestinian Mandate) was ceded to the French controlled Syrian Mandate.
2. Before WWII, knowing the genocidal intention of Nazi Germany toward Jews, "International anti- Semites" signed an agreement restricting Jewish immigration from Europe.
3. Nazis were facilitators of the Holocaust, but they would not have been successful if not for the participation of local Poles, French, Lithuanians, Ukrainians and others. In Denmark, Bulgaria and even fascist Italy, where the local population and governments did not co-operate with Nazi occupiers, many Jews survived!
4. On 29 Nov, 1947 the UN General Assembly adopted resolution 181, which divided the remaining 18% of the Jewish Land to six unmanageable triangles with Jerusalem to be controlled by a "special international regime", inviting Arabs to attack and finish what Nazi Europe started!
5. When fully armed armies of seven Arab/Muslim states attacked the newly created, disarmed Jewish state the "International anti-Semites" imposed an arms embargo on the region to prevent Jews from defending their right to exist as a sovereign nation.
6. Since the creation of the UN, over 50% of its resolutions have been related and mainly critical of Israel. Recent appointment of the PA as a non-member state to the UN has opened the door to additional anti-Israel bigotry by the "International anti-Semites" involving ICC.
I have been publishing my editorial letter for over eleven years. Contrary to some opinions, I am not a right-winger or extremist. I base my conclusions on facts be they religious and long-forgotten or recent historical ones. The Zionist dream of Jewish people has nothing to do with right or left of the politics. It is the essential right of the people to freedom of living on their ancestral land, as most nations do!
The facts remain unchanged. The unhealthy international preoccupation with Jews must be exposed and vigorously confronted!