Magic City Morning Star

Advertising | RSS Feed | About Us 

Last Updated: May 20, 2015 - 8:15:22 AM 

An eclectic mix of news and information
Staff Login
Donate towards our web hosting bill!

Front Page 
  News
  -- Local
  -- State
  -- National
  Community
  Business
  -- IRS News
  -- Win at Work
  Education
  -- History
  Tech Notes
  Entertainment
  -- Comics
  International
  -- R.P. BenDedek
  -- Kenneth Tellis
  Outdoors
  Sports
  Features
  -- M Stevens-David
  -- Down the Road
  Christianity
  Today in History
  Opinion
  -- Editor's Desk
  -- Guest Column
  -- Scheme of Things
  -- Michael Devolin
  -- Tom DeWeese
  -- Ed Feulner
  -- Jim Kouri
  -- Julie Smithson
  -- J. Grant Swank
  -- Doug Wrenn
  Letters
  Agenda 21
  Book Reviews
  -- Old Embers
  Notices
  Archive
  Discontinued


Web Directory Reviews
WDR Directory of Directories
Restore The Republic - The Home of the Freedom Movement!

Guest Column

Why do good people lack blessings in life?
By Dr. Esther V. Shekher
May 20, 2015 - 8:15:18 AM

Email this article
 Printer friendly page

Jesus says, "If you love Me, obey My Commandments" (John 14:15)

For example, if you obey 40% of God's Commandments, it may mean that you love God 40% and you may receive only 40% or may be up to 60% of blessings from God because of His grace, for your sins block God's blessings from coming to you.

If you obey 90% of God's Commandments, it may mean that you love God 90% and you will receive 90% of blessings from God. (Is.59:1-2) Even then, you are leaving 10% of loophole for the devil to attack you with various problems.

This is the reason why many Christians too lack blessings in life. We should understand this important key. There is no other easy way or short cut to receive blessings from God except by obeying His commandments.

Rewards when you obey Jesus' Commandments...

  • Greatness in Heaven ...Obey Jesus' Commands and be great in Heaven. (Matt.5:19)
  • Fullness of joy... "Keep My Commandments so that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." -- Jesus (Jn.15:10-11/KJV)

Fear God & Keep His Commandments

Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter;

Fear God and keep His Commandments,

for this is the whole duty of man.

(Eccl. 12:13)

All the evil that is happening on earth is due to lack of fear of God in man who dares to disobey God's commandments. As a result, there is so much of...

  • violence, bloodshed, murders, wars everywhere,
  • no value for human life,
  • high crime rates, robbery, racial riots,
  • drunkenness, revelry,
  • sexual immorality, marital problems,
  • lust for power, pride, selfishness,

All these problems which we are currently facing in the world are due to disobedience to God's commandments.

Dr. Esther V. Shekher
Author of "All the Commandments of God"


Dr. Esther V. Shekher, a medical doctor, left the medical field for full-time missionary work in 2003 and established Christ Rules Ministries. She also leads an international prayer network and has started approximately 7,000 prayer cells to pray for the salvation of others. An established TV evangelist, Shekher regularly speaks at conferences and seminars. She is currently focusing her preaching on end times. For more information, visit http://christrulesnations.org.

"All the Commandments of God"
By: Esther V. Shekher
ISBN: 978-1-4497-8523-9
Softcover retail price: $22.95
E-book retail price: $3.99
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble


© Copyright 2002-2014 by Magic City Morning Star

Top of Page

Guest Column
Latest Headlines
French appeasement deja vue
"We're not in Iowa Anymore"
Land for peace in the Middle East?
The volcano of Islamic terrorism
Questions About Race and Racial Prejudice in the Afterlife

A Dinosaur of Education - a blog by James Fabiano.
Shobe Studios
Wysong Foods - Pets and People Too

Google
 
Web magic-city-news.com