Gold diggers are those women we all know who focus on the superficial. These are women who dress up, make up and fake-up to find a man with money. They are needy and desperate with the only prize in mind being arm candy and wealthy. The man is secondary to status, lifestyle and love. These types of women will use men, take their money and use their resources like a parasite but the minute that man loses his money he loses her. Gold-diggers are weak women with low self-esteem who want the easy way out of life and responsibility. Be a goal digger ladies. It is much more sexy! and then you have complete control over your life and your decisions. Goal diggers would never sacrifice their independence for an easy ride.
Traits of Goal Diggers
1. Goal diggers want men and love in their lives but not at the expense of their own independence, not at the price of their safety, that of their children or their self-respect. The strive to be the best woman they can be and proficient in every area of their lives because they love and value who they are and unique people
2. Goal Diggers put themselves first. They certainly have respect for rights of others but when their own rights are not respected no matter how much money their man has, they know to leave.
3. Goal diggers love themselves, and want to provide for themselves. They don't need a man for their identity, their financial status or their sense of worth.
4. Goal Diggers do not buy into the feminine behavior that men need to lead. A lot of feminine behavior and attitudes do not work for goal diggers and they have the courage to discard outdated beliefs.
5. Goal diggers have dreams, goals and aspirations for independence, success and equal opportunity. They do not see themselves as underlings to men. They see themselves as equal people to men.
6. Goal diggers have a hard-nosed commitment to developing themselves as self-sufficient, resilient women. They build happy lives and think big. They have loved themselves enough to create live they do not need to be rescued from. Safety and security are things they have established within their own spirits.
7. Goal Diggers have learned they cannot depend upon others to protect them. They have learned they have to protect themselves and become their own hero's.
There is nothing sexier than a confident woman who doesn't whine to get what she want, who doesn't complain she never has enough, and who doesn't use every man she comes across for safety, identity and security. When you are a goal digger you are the sexy, mysterious woman that men fall for because you don't need them. There is nothing more unsexy than a needy, money hungry, fake-loving woman. God forbid a man has to divorce a gold-digger. He will spend the rest of his natural born life in court with her fighting for his money.
Dr. Sherrie Campbell
Author of Loving Yourself: The Mastery of Being Your Own Person
Previous Articles by Dr. Sherrie Campbell include:
Sherrie Campbell, PhD is a veteran, licensed Psychologist with two decades of clinical training and experience providing counseling and psychotherapy services to residents of Yorba Linda, Irvine, Anaheim, Fullerton and Brea, California. In her private practice, she currently specializes in psychotherapy with adults and teenagers, including marriage and family therapy, grief counselling, childhood trauma, sexual issues, personality disorders, illness and more. She has helped individuals manage their highest high and survive their lowest low--from winning the lottery to the death of a child. Her interactive sessions are as unique and impactful as her new book, Loving Yourself : The Mastery of Being Your Own Person.
She earned her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology in 2003 and has regularly contributes to numerous publications, including Intent.com, Beliefnet.com, DrLaura.com and Hitched.com. She is also an inspirational speaker, avid writer and proud mother. She can be reached at Sherriecampbellphd.com.
Loving Yourself: The Mastery of Being Your Own Person is available on Amazon.com and other fine booksellers.