The Bohlsengroup.com author publicity services has made available to Magic City Morning Star a free copy of Thomas J. Hynes book titled: "It Wasn't Like Nothing: One Marine's Adventure in Vietnam."
You can read the publicity material for this book in Book Basket 29 or check either the lybrary.com website or the Amazon website.
If you would like to win this free book, all you have to do is show us how well you write by writing a book review of something that you have recently read and giving us permission to publish it. Full competition details at the bottom of this page, but summarized they are:
Your review should be 400 words or more and accompanied by a photo of the book cover.
You must provide a statement that the review is your own original (non-plagiarized) wording and that you give permission for it to be published.
Quoting from publicity material and the book is permissible but should compliment your review - not be a substitute for it.
Not only will the winner of the competition receive the free book, but he/she will be invited to write their own review of Thomas J. Hynes's book "It Wasn't Like Nothing: One Marine's Adventure in Vietnam."
Address your questions and/or reviews to:
R.P. BenDedek at firstname.lastname@example.org
And please put the word BOOK REVIEW COMPETITION in the subject line
I would like to thank the Bohlsen Group and the Author for this offer. You never know, Magic City Morning Star might soon have an additional regular book reviewer.
Competition General Conditions
- Anyone may enter the contest.
- All book reviews must include a statement to the effect that the work is the property of the person submitting it.
- All book review entries must include a statement giving Magic City Morning Star permission to publish it.
- Reviews should be approximately 400 words (or more) in length.
- Reviews should be accompanied by a photograph of the book cover.
- Contestant email addresses will be published unless otherwise requested.
- Quoting from publicity material and the book are permissible but should compliment your review - not be a substitute for it.
- Quoted material should be clearly indicated by a citing the source material.
- Magic City Morning Star will if it sees fit, publish any or all of the book reviews received.
- Entries should be received no later than November 11th 2015
- R.P. BenDedek will choose the final candidates for the winning prize but the winning entry will decided by three book review judges.
- The winning entry will be decided before the end of November.
- The winning entry will be published with acknowledgement that it is the winning entry.
- The winner will receive from the Bohlsen Group, a copy of Thomas J. Hynes's book "It Wasn't Like Nothing: One Marine's Adventure in Vietnam."
- The winner will be invited to write a review of Mr. Hynes' book for publication at Magic City Morning Star.