Eleven weeks ago we started the 'What's in the Book Basket This Week?' series in which we provide our readers with publicity material surrounding new book releases. In that article each week we advise authors that we are prepared to assist them in their book promotions by publishing articles that they may wish to provide us on a no pay - no charge basis, in which we will include a photograph of the book cover and relevant information and links.
Several days ago I went through all the 'Book Basket' articles and recorded all the articles that various authors have provided us over a period of 11 weeks. I was actually a little surprised.
I wish to thank the publicists with whom I deal and the authors who have been providing these articles for our readers here at Magic City. I know for a fact that some of these articles, if not given exclusively to us, were at least given FIRST to us.
In these Eleven weeks we have published 25 book reviews and provided publicity material and book cover photographs for 70 books with another 10 scheduled for tomorrow Sunday Feb 9.
On behalf of Ken Anderson the owner of Magic City Morning Star and our new team of book reviewers, I would like to thank everyone involved.
Articles provided by Authors for Publication at Magic City as of Feb 8, 2014
- Free Gift for Everyone By Michael Wright author of 'Death of a Green Soldier.'
- Russia: The Land of my Childhood by Ekaterina Yuvasheva author of "Iam Angelo: Sense of Direction"
- Is Our Justice System Broken: Bondholder Rep Weighs In by By Ray W. Rowney, Jr. author of "License to Steal: Truth and Justice Are Inseparable"
- The Birth of Becoming By Dr. Peter J. Morry author of "Becoming"
- Uniting Christians with the Holy Trinity By Clifford Deister author of "That You May Know Him"
- Man Up to Your Children: Do Not Let Them Determine Your Love Life by By Sherrie Campbell, PhD author of "Loving Yourself"
- I Survived, So Can You by Lisa M. Sobry author of "I Survived, So Can You"
- Valdis Lauva: From 'Insula' to the USA by Elisabeth Lauva from 'Insula - Island of Hope'
- Lost in Teen Part Six by Michael Wright author of 'Death of a Green Soldier'
- Who's the Lazy One, You or Your Child? by Nancy Rose author of "Raise the Child You've Got--Not the One You Want"
- Crossing the Corner Office Chasm by By Teresa Taylor author of "The Balance Myth: Rethinking Work-Life Success"
- Christianity in Our Country by Michael Wright author of 'Death of a Green Soldier'
- An Immigrant's First Impression by Ekaterina Yuvasheva author of "I am Angelo"
- The Dirty Thirties by LaVera Edick - excerpt from "Four Score and More"
- Lost In Teen - (Part five) by Michael Wright author of 'Death of a Green Soldier'
- Would You Be mine?.... By Kimberly R. Lock author of "Who You Callin' Silly?"
- "Lost in Teen" Part 4: A short story by Michael Wright author of 'Death of A Green Soldier'
- Finding passion and living on purpose By Sanford McMurray author of "Do You Live on Purpose?"
- Don't be The Ex Who Won't Go Away By Dr. Sherrie Campbell author of "Loving Yourself"
- Forex Trading Scams Quick Guide by By Winsor Hoang author of "The Bull, the Bear and the Baboon"
- German Lutheran Diakonie's 60th anniversary celebration in Berchtesgaden from the authors of "Insula - Island of Hope"
- Introduction to 'The Travellers' by Joseph Sconce (The Swedenborg foundation of the story)
- Relationships in 2014: Ours Is A Society That Could Use A Hug by Robert E Hall author of "This Land of Strangers"
- Control Freak Part 2 by Michael Wright author of "Death of a Green Soldier"
- Do you want a good husband or a playboy? by Hellen Chen author of 'Hellen Chen's Love Seminar'
- Redefining Family in a Global Society by Madeleine Carroll author of "The Dead Cattle Ranch Mystery"
- The Science Behind Successful New Year's Resolutions by Dr. Tasha Eurich author of "Bankable Leadership"
- Latvian Story of 'Fleeing From The Soviets' from the authors of 'Insula - Island of Hope'
- 8 Guaranteed Ways to Emotionally F-Up Your Kids by Dr. Sherrie Campbell author of "Loving Yourself: The Mastery of Being Your Own Person"
- Messiah or the AntiChrist by Michael Wright author of "Death of a Green Soldier"
- Control Freak: Take Responsibility for Your Own Life by Michael Wright author of "Death of a Green Soldier"
- Lost in Teen: A short story Part 3 By Michael Wright author of "Death of a Green Soldier"
- Photograph of the Week: S.S. Ernie Pyle by John and Ventis Plume authors of "Insula - Island of Hope"
- Navigating the holiday season singlestyle in style By Nicky Rolland author of "Stepping into Consciousness"
- Lost in Teen: Part 2 - A short story by Michael Wright author of "Death of a Green Soldier"
- 359 Bombers Over Berchtesgaden - Excerpt from Insula-Island of Hope by John and Ventis Plume
- A Commonsense Approach to Helping Your Child Succeed By Marc Lapointe author of "Standing in the Education Gap"
- Keeping the Family Together During the Holidays By Dennis Canfield author of "Back to Christmas"
- Prologue to "The Veil is Broken" by author Thomas Kaut
- 5 Facts About Bullying So We Can Move Beyond Judgment and Fear by Nicky Rolland author of "Stepping into Consciousness"
- The Map of Our Lives By Michelle A. R. Hydeck author of "Wings Up: All With A Little Help From Our Angels"
- Ernst Vahi recalls departure from Insula - Island of Hope by Ernst Vahi: Excerpt from "Insula - Island of Hope" by John and Ventis Plume
- Excerpt from: "The Travelers: The Wonders of Journeying in the Afterlife" by J.L. Sconce
- Life Lessons from Sir Isaac Newton by Michael Wright author of 'Death of a Green Soldier'
- Ladies... Be a Goal Digger NOT a Gold Digger By Sherrie Campbell Ph.D. author of "Loving Yourself : The Mastery of Being Your Own Person"
- I had to write a book By Larry Blacketer author of "Musings of a Lifetime Bible Teacher"
- Why Your Teenager Doesn't Respect You - And what you can do to fix it by By Michael Wright author of 'Death of a Green Soldier'
- Excerpts from 'Insula - Island of Hope' (Latvian refugees in Germany WWII) Editors - John and Ventis Plume
- A short story by Michael Wright: Lost in Teen - Part 1 Author of 'Death of a Green Soldier'
- How to Share the Spirit of the Holidays When You Have Lost Someone Dear By Victoria D. Schmidt author of "Finding Solitary Contentment"
- How Many Psychopaths Do You Know? Far More Than You Think By Douglas E. Richards author of 'The Cure'
- Are You a Push Over? By Sherrie Campbell, PhD author of "Loving Yourself: The Mastery of Being Your Own Person"
- 5 Ways to Battle Seasonal Anxiety By Dr. Eudene Harry Author of "Anxiety 101: The Holistic Approach to Managing Your Anxiety"
- Engaging Outraged Stakeholders by Bill Shireman is the President and CEO of Future 500.
- Helping Children Face Life's Realities about A.D.Erving Author of "The Dream Ten" Series of Children's books.
- 10,000 book donation goal for Youth Exploration Society co-founders about "Gannon and Wyatt" Adventure Travel Stories
- Keeping the Prince Happy By Robert Rangel author of "The Organ Grinder's Monkey"
- Why I Won't Donate to Relief Efforts for Typhoon Haiyan By Eric Friedman author of "Reinventing Philanthropy"
- 'Tis the Season to Remain Virtuous: The 5 G's to Having a Good Holiday Season By Kimberly R. Lock author of "Who You Callin' Silly?"
- Our Addiction to Work Is Making Us Stupid By Dr. Tasha Eurich author of "Bankable Leadership"